Enable JavaScript to ensure website accessibility
Skip to main content

Filling out School Forms

Filling out School Forms




We are very excited to announce that North Canton City Schools has partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service that will be replacing paper forms. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign enrollment, back-to-school and athletic participation forms for your students. The most exciting news is that FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year, meaning that you will never need to enter the same information twice! FinalForms also pre-populates information wherever possible, for each of your students, saving you time.You may review your data at any time to verify it is current. You will be required to sign your forms once per year and after any update.

We are asking that ALL parents of students use FinalForms. 

IMPORTANT: To get started, you will receive an account confirmation email from FinalForms. Click the link in that email and follow the steps to login and access your student(s).  If you do not receive an email, please check your SPAM folder first and then contact the district at 330-497-5600 to provide a working email address.  You will only receive the email the first time you set up your account.

The Parent Playbook will show you step-by-step how to complete the process to get started in FinalForms. If you require any support during the process, scroll to the bottom right hand side of the Final Forms webpage and click “Use Support.” 

After you have confirmed your account, you can log back into the system at https://northcanton-oh.finalforms.com

Thank you for your assistance in streamlining our paperwork processes at North Canton City Schools.

FinalForms Parent Playbook


If you have made an address change you are required to provide two (2) new proofs of residency to the School/Guidance Secretary.

Acceptable proofs of residency are:
Current utility bills (i.e., Gas, Electric, Water/Sewer, Cable, Phone)

Driver's License with current address 

Voter Registration Card

Paycheck stub with parent/guardian primary address
Mortgage document or rental agreement
Official Change of Address Card (confirmation from the U.S. Postal Service)

Transportation will not be provided and your address will not be officially changed until documentation is provided to the school.