WHAT IS EXPECTED OF STUDENTS AND PARENTS?
- Students will attend orientations as provided by the school.
- Students will comply with the policies of the school.
- Students will log their time spent working off line.
- Students will do their best to stay on pace.
- Students will comply with course requirements as directed by the teacher.
- Students will notify their teachers when they are having a problem in their coursework.
- Students will notify their digital academy support person of technical problems within 24 hours.
- Students will appear on-site as required for orientations, tests, and if behind in a class.
- Parents will attend registration and orientation meetings as requested.
- Parents will monitor their child’s progress and provide on-going encouragement.
- Parents will ensure that their child is onsite as required by the school.
- Parents will notify the teacher if they have a concern with a course.
- Parents will notify the digital support staff if they have a technical problem.